These little socks have a big purpose. Through increased access to quality education, we can give young minds the opportunity to discover a world of possibilities. Every gray pair of socks that fight for equality donates to the National Urban League, strengthening their mission to provide economic empowerment, educational opportunities, and the guarantee of civil rights for the underserved in America.
- Each pair fights for civil rights for the underserved in America with the National Urban League.
- Made in India
- 75% Fairtrade Organic Cotton, 23% Recycled Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Fairtrade, GOTS, and Vegan Certified*
- Machine wash cold. Do not Bleach. Tumble dry Low. Do not Iron.
- Terry padding for comfort
- Size 1-3Y has silicone grippers for sliding
* The silicone grippers used for our toddler pairs exclude them from the GOTS and Vegan certifications.